Want to know how much are Rockdoor composite doors are?
If you’re planning to have a composite door installed, you’ll no doubt be aware of the benefits they offer over conventional timber and uPVC doors.
In order to get a price for a Rockdoor which will include the installation of your new door, you will need to contact one of our trusted installers. To find your local installer, you can either use the search functionality on our website to find your local Rockdoor Trusted Installer and contact them directly to discuss options.
Alternatively, you may have found other door installer websites online which showcase our range of composite doors that also display their own pricing for our doors. If this is the case, you can also use their postcode to check that they’re part of our Rockdoor trusted installer scheme for your own peace of mind.
View the Rockdoor range of composite doors
The Rockdoor range of composite doors comes in 28 composite door styles, available in 13 different door colours. So no matter if you’re looking for new front doors, back doors or even double doors, French doors or stable doors. There’s a wide range of Rockdoor composite doors available to compliment the look and style of your home.
How much does it cost to have a Rockdoor installed?
Even if you’ve installed timber or uPVC doors in your home previously, it may surprise you just how heavy a Rockdoor composite door actually is.
The additional built in security features come at a cost to the weight of the door, making them extremely heavy due to the build quality and reinforcing used within it, so it is not a job for a DIYer to install. For this reason, our doors are only available directly through trade installers.
This is done order to ensure that your new door is installed correctly and without issue caused by poor installation. Over the years, we have built up and established a large network of Trusted Rockdoor Installers who have had training guidance directly from our in-house team, on how to correctly install our doors for our customers.
No matter where you’re located in the UK, we have installers located in towns and cities throughout the UK that have access to the best Rockdoor composite door purchasing prices, as well as having access to a personal account manager and comprehensive installation training.
This ensures that when a homeowner chooses a Rockdoor trusted installer to carry out the installation of their new door, they can be sure that the installation and aftercare is as reliable as the door they are fitting.
Great prices on all Rockdoor composite door styles
At Rockdoor we cater for every home, whether that be an ultra modern city town house or a cosy cottage in the countryside that is packed with character – we have a composite door for you.
We’ve been designing and building composite doors for over 25 years. Constantly refining and improving our doors as we go, so you can be sure that you’re getting a great value door with years of investment put into making one of the best composite doors on the market.
Colours and styles to suit any home
Of course, white is alright, but what if you want something different to every other door on your street? For that reason, Rockdoor composite doors are available in 28 door styles, each of which has the option of 13 door colours. Each and every door comes with the same quality and workmanship built in so you can be sure that each and every door in the range is both built for security and designed to keep your home warm.
All of our door styles are fully customisable, allowing you to choose from a range of door colours, various glass designs and hardware to make sure that the door you’re designing is perfect for your home and your lifestyle. No matter whether it’s a new front door or back door you’re looking for, we have a design that will compliment your home.
All Rockdoor styles and glass designs are unique, so you can be sure your door will stand out from the crowd and add considerable kerb appeal to your property.
Most popular composite front doors styles
Whilst all our doors are popular, there are certainly a few that really seem to catch the eye of those looking for a new front door.
Our 3 most popular front door styles:
1. The Manhattan door – Featuring 5 cube windows down the centre, the Manhattan style allows light to flood in whilst also keeping a good level of privacy.
2. The Jacobean door – It’s easy to see why the Jacobean is a firm favourite with its undoubtable timeless appearance and ability to suit a range of homes from a 1960’s semi to a modern townhouse.
3. The Newark door – Typically chosen with a centre knob and an escutcheon style lock, the Newark style adds a subtle hint of character to any home.
Most popular composite back doors styles
With back doors being the primary target for burglars, it’s important that they boast exceptional security features whilst also looking the part.
Our 3 most popular back door styles:
1. The Windsor door – This is a timeless classic, featuring a large s-glazed window to allow light and visibility so you can peer out into the garden and keep an eye on children and pets. It’s easy to see why the Windsor is one of our best selling back doors.
2. The Indiana door – This looks great as a back door, particularly on houses where high privacy is required. The Indiana is a solid door that has the signature Rockdoor look – warning burglars off.
3. For most people a back door is often the entrance to their garden and so some flexibility is required, which is likely why our stylish stable doors are so popular. Available with different glazing options our stable view light is certainly a favourite – it features a large window in the opening of the door allowing for good visibility when closed, and great ventilation when the top half of the door is open.
Choosing a new front or back door can be overwhelming with so many factors to consider, from style to budget. Browse our door gallery or use our 3D door designer for inspiration, from there you can contact one of our trusted installers who are trained to guide you and offer a no obligation quote – find your local installer today.